Praspack is an INR 1000 Million, Flexible Packaging / Converting Company engaged in manufacture of Multicolored Printing (Reverse, Surface) and Multilayered Packaging Films.
With a total production capacity of 50,000 metric ton per annum, Praspack is well equipped to cater to the most varied needs of the industry.
Modern, high speed machines, computerized designing and state-of-the-art technology i.e. High Speed Printing with Auto Register Control System, Solvent Base / Less Lamination, Multi Layer Blown Film Plant – Praspack has it all under one roof.
Praspack is among the leading manufacturers of India for laminates in rolls and pouches with center seal, three sided seals, six sided seals, stand up pouches with and without zip lock (of all types).
Praspack is headed by five technocrats with more than a decade and a half's experience in the field.
(A) Printing Machine (5 Nos.)
(1) Make: Centre (1) Model No. CIO – 5
(2) Printing Width : Printing from 300mm to 1020mm
(3) Speed : Line job - 200 Meters Per Minute Half Tone job –150 Meters Per Minute
(4) Registration Controlling :Synchronize Elect. Motorize Controlling Auto-Registration
control (Italy) Online Stroboscope Controlling
(5) Printing Dry : Hot – air blowers facility Process
(6) Viscosity Control : Ink circulation pump in each station
B) Lamination Machine (4 Nos.) & Solvent less Lamination Machine (1 Nos.)
(1) Capacity : 250mm to 1100 mm
(2) Speed : Per Minute 200 meter
(3) Dry Process : Hot – air blowers facility
(C) Slitting Machines (4 Nos.) High Speed
with Line Guiding Systems
(D) Doctoring Machine (3 Nos.)
(1) With Stroboscope Technology and Wide Screen
(E) Pouch Making Machine (6 Nos.)
• Three Side Sealed Pouch
• Centre Sealed Pouch
• Centre Sealed Pouch with online Gussets on both sides.
(F) Stand up pouch Machine
• Making of Six Side Sealed Pouch
• Double Zipper Pouch with Bottom Gusset
• Zipper Three Side Sealed Pouch
• Normal Stand up Pouch with Maximum size of 11inch X 16 inch with online Gussett
(G) Stretch Wrapping Machine (2 Nos.)
• Stretch Wrap Rolls are used for protective packing of the finished Printed Laminated Roll and Box Packing.
(H) Semi Automatic Strapping Machine (1 No.)
for Strapping of Packed Boxes.